Friday, December 3, 2010

Mission Accomplished!

I remember looking at Ringling College more than 4 years ago, so amazed by the work in their view book, the stories from Alumni, and I can't believe how far I have come since then! I never in a million years thought I would make it to where I am today. I am finishing up the fall semester of my senior year and I never expected my work would be as strong and creative as it has become, or that I would find a third home (after Orlando and Richmond of course) here in Sarasota.

I am really excited to be bringing you todays post, as I have poured all of my blood, sweat, and tears into this project (and no, I am NOT exaggerating, 48 hours ago I had an emotional breakdown and was convinced that I hated my project, I have a few paper cuts and xacto blade stabs to show for it, and could probably use a nice warm bath) but to say the least, it's almost over!

I feel so great to have this project completed, I am headed home for a much needed, and totally deserved sleep coma for the next 6 hours.

Here is my social justice capstone project. Thank you all for taking the time to stop by from time to time, it means more to me than you can begin to comprehend!

Please, take a moment to enjoy, and feel free to let me know what you think!




1 comment:

Kathleen Palmer said...

All I can is WOW! I was kinda bummed when you didn't go into set design but I'm glad to see you followed your heart because you're amazing! They say do what you love and you'll never work another day in your life (per se); you'll be a living example of that statement (well, less the nervous breakdowns while on deadlines)... glad to know I'm not the only student around town having those breakdowns from time to time!! LOL Love ya kiddo, beautiful work, although I never had any doubt <3