Thursday, September 16, 2010

Capstone Project

I can't believe it is almost mid-terms again! Senior year is here, and I can't believe that either! Part of me is in disbelief that I am almost done with school. It's a pretty exciting and invigorating thought, I am pretty ready to do big things in the design world!

We are working on our Capstone Project, a socially responsible project for Union Mission, a organization that provides living and working opportunities for those in the community that are at risk for homelessness. We have been asked to design a residence, office space and learning center/teaching kitchen for the members of the program that will prepare them for the work in the restaurant downstairs.

This is a 3 story project, and will take up all of Fall semester. I am really happy about what I have planned for this one!

I'll post some process work as it develops, so keep checking back!

-Jordan

No comments: