Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Welcome to Para Gaia


This entire project has been quite the journey! So here is a full semesters worth of hard work and dedication. Although I lost my touch for a few weeks there, I got my swing back, and I am happier than ever to be posting this entry right now!

[Feel free to click and enlarge the images, they are FULL of detail :) ]
The Facade.

A view from just inside the door.

Womens display.



Check out counter and lounge.

A view from the back of the store.

Accessory wall

The lounge and fitting rooms.

I will be working in the coming weeks on a DVD walk through, which I will be posting on here as soon as it is complete. Expect to see it about mid December!

+jt

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good jorb

Kathleen Palmer said...

darling, you're work has come so far! I was impressed before, but this is amazing! Excellent work :D

Kyle McCullough said...

Stuff looks great!

-kyle