Friday, October 17, 2008

It's been quite some time

But here i am, one HUGE project into my Sophomore Year at Ringling, and i couldn't be happier!

We were asked to design a dental office, Nothing too big, just a beginners office.
Im not going to brag about all the technicalities and needs i have had to meet for this project, there are far too many, but here we are, my first real ID project


So... theres that, nothing too EPIC, but im extremely happy with how it turned out! Our next project, I believe, will be a corporate hotel suite. Dandy... lets see how that goes!

Ill keep this thing updated with all my work business, nonsense stuff. So keep checking back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. I wanted to be ID when I first heard about Ringling... but I suck at perspective big time..